Stephanie is the Canadian crochet designer behind All About Ami. “Contrary to popular belief, my name is not Ami, though I completely understand why people would think that! ‘Ami,’ pronounced ‘ah-mee,’ is actually short for amigurumi, the Japanese art of knitted/crocheted stuffed animals.” Although Stephanie’s patterns include adorable amigurumi, most are for luxuriously comfy cardigans and accessories. In addition to items in the Patterns section of the site, the Store section has clearly marked links to Stephanie’s shops on Etsy, Ravelry and LoveCrafts with even more patterns.https://www.allaboutami.com
Follow on Twitter: @AllAboutAmi
Follow on Instagram: @AllAboutAmi
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Web Page
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Hats, Headbands, Misc. Home, Scarves, Shawls, Toys
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Lace
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned