Stephanie is the Canadian crochet designer behind All About Ami. “Contrary to popular belief, my name is not Ami, though I completely understand why people would think that! ‘Ami,’ pronounced ‘ah-mee,’ is actually short for amigurumi, the Japanese art of knitted/crocheted stuffed animals.” Although Stephanie’s patterns include adorable amigurumi, most are for luxuriously comfy cardigans and accessories. In addition to items in the Patterns section of the site, the Store section has clearly marked links to Stephanie’s shops on Etsy, Ravelry and LoveCrafts with even more patterns.https://www.allaboutami.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Web Page
- Patterns for: Accessories, Blankets, Cowls, Hats, Misc. Home, Scarves, Shawls
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Lace
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned