Canadian designer, author and tech editor Kate Atherley is Knitty.com’s Managing Technical Editor, and a seasoned designer and teacher of all things knitterly. She has written eight books, and edited a ninth. She is also the co-publisher of Digits & Threads, an online magazine about Canadian fiber and textile arts, crafts and industry. Patterns are available through clearly marked links to Ravelry and Payhip.http://kateatherley.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Brioche, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written