Nich is the dyer behind Handspun Tails, which offers sheep-free yarns and fibers made in the US Rockies. Offerings include sheep’s-wool-free, dog-friendly handmade batts, handspun/handpainted yarns, and textiles.http://handspuntails.etsy.com
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Angora, Bamboo, Bison, Camel, Cashmere, Cotton, Hemp, Linen, Llama, Muga Silk, Nettle, Qiviut, Ramie, Rayon, Rose, SeaCell, Silk, Soy, Tencel, Tussah Silk, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Lace, Sport, Super Bulky, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Marled, Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Botanical, Fiber Reactive, Natural, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Europe, US
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Locks, Roving, Top, Unprocessed Fleece
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Angora, Bamboo, Banana, Camel, Cashmere, Hemp, Linen, Llama, Mint, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Nettle, Nylon, Qiviut, Rose, SeaCell, Silk, Soy, Tencel, Tussah Silk, Yak
- Dye to Order, Unique Batches
- This Business is: Disabled-Owned, LGBTQ+ Owned, Neurodivergent-Owned