Leila Raven is the designer behind Call of the Raven. Patterns have beautiful and interesting shapes and textures. Leila’s self-description includes “independent knitwear designer residing on Wabanaki land. Moon lady, shadow gazer, plant listener, fungi familiar, wool worker.”https://www.payhip.com/calloftheraven
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned