In addition to plenty of spinnable fibers, dyes and spinning tools, Kami of Ranching Tradition Fiber of Whitehall, Montana carries beautiful yarns made from local wool, locally spun and dyed. Offerings include everything from undyed wool, to a bright handspun with longwool tails peeking out, to sparkle. There’s a lot to see here.https://www.ranchingtraditionfiber.com
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Camel, Rambouillet, Silk, Targhee, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Sport, Super Bulky, Worsted
- Color Style: Marled, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: N. America, US
- Spinning Fiber in: Locks, Pre-drafts, Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: BFL, Gotland, Leicester, Rambouillet, Silk, Targhee, Wool
- Local Fiber