The Wool Clip was established as a co-operative in 2001, aiming to add value to British wool and to celebrate the very best of this sustainable natural fiber. “Our membership has changed over the years but we maintain that same focus, using our skills and creativity to make the most of all things wool,” the website says. Lots of great, woolly British breed yarn and spinning fiber, dyed and undyed.https://woolclip.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Gotland, Herdwick, Jacob, Linen, Llanwenog, Manx Loagh., Masham, Merino, Portland, Shetland, Silk, Swaledale, Teeswater, Wensleydale, WF Woodland, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Marled, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Locks, Roving
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Clun Forest, Hebridean, Herdwick, Jacob, Portland, Shetland, Swaledale, Torddu, Wensleydale, Wool
- Local Fiber