Shanel Wu is the designer behind Piper Nell Designs. They are a PhD student in creative technology design. Knitter, crocheter, weaver, spinner, and tinkerer of technologies from the past, present, and future. All Piper Nell patterns are available on a pay-what-you-can sliding scale.https://payhip.com/pipernell
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats, Shawls, Slippers, Socks
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned