Michele Lee Bernstein, PDXKnitterati, designs and teaches in Portland, Oregon. She loves designing accessories, especially if they use one or two skeins of very special yarn. She’s fond of texture (brioche, lace, entrelac, elongated stitches), and loves using interesting techniques to make small objects sing. Her patterns are available through LoveCrafts and Payhip. Not all patterns are everywhere yet, but Michele is happy to post any PDXKnitterati pattern onto the Payhip site.https://payhip.com/PDXKnitterati
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Hats, Misc. Home, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Slippers, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Brioche, Crocheted Colorwork, Knitted Cables, Knitting
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned