Fiber enthusiast Michele Costa was born and raised in NYC and has loved all things yarn since she was a child. Despite having a successful career in television production, Michele began to dream of starting a business designing and creating modern crochet and knitwear. Michele took a leap of faith and has been full steam ahead creating hand crochet and knit creations. In 2016, Michele launched the blog Stitch & Hustle to share original designs and creative inspiration with the maker community. In 2017, Michele launched Stitch Up Events to bring fiber enthusiasts together for mini retreats. Patterns are available through clearly marked links to shops on Etsy and Ravelry.http://www.michelecosta.com
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Web Page
- Patterns for: Blankets, Boot Cuffs, Cowls, Garments, Headbands, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Cables, Crocheted Colorwork, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written
- This Business is: Neurodivergent-Owned