Maddie is a knitwear designer and knitting teacher based in Edinburgh, UK. Maddie is passionate about helping knitters develop their creativity and confidence through patterns, kits and online events. Maddie’s offerings cater to all experience levels, from complete beginners to experienced knitters, and kits contain specially selected yarns in hand-picked color combinations, alongside patterns that are both intuitive and interesting to knit. Self-published patterns are for sale through clearly marked links to Ravelry and Payhip. Patterns that have appeared in magazines can be purchased through marked links to Ravelry.https://maddieharveydesigns.com
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Video Support