Sarah Dawn is a Canadian designer living in Toronto. Sarah Dawn says, “When I’m not knitting, I’m an avid disability rights champion. This means that my work is very focused on disability inclusion. … Screen-reader friendly patterns, captioned videos, transcribed podcasts, wide range of garment sizes, gender-neutral garments and sizing … are only part of the work I do. … I often say, ‘You are Human, You can Art!’ and I aim to prove that true with every pattern I publish or every lesson I teach.” Patterns are available through links to Etsy and Payhip.https://www.sarahdawnsdesigns.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Accessories, Bags, Boot Cuffs, Cowls, Hats, Leggings, Misc. Home, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Techniques: Crochet, Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Accessibility
- This Business is: Disabled-Owned