Katherine Vaughan is a US designer who enjoys designing baby blankets, accessories for children, adults, and the home, and garments for children and adults. “Patterns balance clear instructions with brevity, helpful photos with fewer pages for printing, and both charted and written out instructions,” Katherine says. Patterns are available on Payhip and LoveCrafts.https://payhip.com/KTLVDesigns
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Gloves, Hats, Misc. Home, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written