Jennifer is the designer behind The Knitting Vortex. “Interesting construction, modern shapes and the beauty of creating something wearable inspire my knitwear designs,” Jennifer says. Jennifer is also the author of Knitting Short Rows: Techniques for Great Shapes and Angles.https://payhip.com/theknittingvortex
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Gloves, Hats, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Video Support