UK designer Jimenez Joseph of JimiKnits “pretty much started designing right from the moment I picked up my needles. In those days, I would buy the yarn first, then realise later on that I didn’t buy quite enough (we’ve all been there, huh?). This meant that I would end up designing my top based on what I had. What inspires me? When asked this, I’ve heard other designers say that they are either inspired by nature or architecture etc., but for me, it’s mostly based on what I actually want to wear! I tend to look for something unusual in a design, because I have this snooty idea that I do NOT want to look like anyone else! I would like people to say, ‘I haven’t seen that before!'”https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-us/user/maker/b4fdebc0-56a3-4fd6-8da0-0db24128437f
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Books
- Patterns for: Blankets, Garments, Legwarmers, Misc. Home, Shawls, Skirts, Socks
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Inclusive Sizing, Written Only
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned