Erica is the UK dyer and designer behind Debonnaire Yarns. Debonnaire’s mission is to inspire makers by providing incredible colorways, exquisite yarns and unique designs along with top customer service. Colors are rich and saturated. Patterns are interesting and worth a look. Mulberry silk yarns include options with sequins and beads. Some patterns are available in French.https://www.debonnaireyarns.com
Follow on Instagram: @DebonnaireYarns
Follow on Facebook: @DebonnaireYarns
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Cashmere, Corriedale, Donegal, Merino, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Tweed, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: Europe, UK
- Local Fiber