Three Bunny Designs is a fiber and yarn business run by New Jersey Boss Bunny Yuki and her human servant. “While I dye the yarn and process the fiber, Yuki does what all good Boss Bunnies do best: nap,” says the dyer. “When there is something to supervise, she comes out of one of her hidey holes to investigate. She specializes in quality control.” Three Bunny Designs offers hand-dyed yarn, lots of beautiful hand-spun yarn, dyed and undyed batts, variegated roving and more. Most of the hand-spun yarn is made with a Z-twist rather than an S-twist for better performance when crocheting.https://threebunnydesigns.square.site
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Cheviot, Merino, Polwarth, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Handspun, Sport
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Marled, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Roving
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Cheviot, Corriedale, Gotland, Merino, Shetland, Wool
- Dye to Order, Unique Batches