Lily and Pine Fibre Arts offers a wide variety of yarn weights and fiber combinations. Erin is especially known for pastels with neon speckles, as well as beautiful braided top. Yarns are available online and in shops across Canada.https://www.lilyandpine.com
Follow on Instagram: @ErinAndLilyAndPine
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Cashmere, Merino, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Fingering, Lace, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Bamboo, Merino, Nylon, Polwarth, Silk, Targhee, Wool
- Dye to Order, Unique Batches