Tammy is the Canadian dyer behind Black Sheep Goods, which offers “handspun yarn in OOAK colorways, made from natural fibers and breed-specific wools and wool blends.” Truly, there is so much beautiful handspun yarn in this shop, inclusing core-spun art yarns. The shop also offers 1000+ yard skeins for all-in-one shawl making, and ultrafine 15.5-micron merino.https://BlackSheepGoods.etsy.com
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Falkland merino handspun sport
Baby alpaca handspun DK
Polwarth/mul. silk handspun lace
Merino/tencel handspun fingering
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Camel, Cashmere, Cormo, Haunui NZ Halfbred, Merino, Mulberry Silk, Polwarth, Shetland, Silk, Targhee, Texel, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Lace, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Marled, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: New Zealand, S. America
- Unique Batches
- This Business is: LGBTQIA-Owned