Established in 2015 within the heart of Folkestone’s Creative Quarter and just a stones throw from the harbor, Folkestone Harbour Yarn is a natural-dye studio committed to producing quality hand-dyed yarns that are original, unique, sustainable and kind to the environment, whilst supporting British farmers and other small businesses. In addition to beautiful yarns, Folkestone offers knit and crochet patterns and seaside- and cat-theme accessories.https://folkestoneharbouryarn.com
Follow on Instagram: @FolkestoneHarbourYarn
Follow on Facebook: @FolkestoneHarbourYarn
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Absinthe Green Bio-Nylon Blend
Daffodil Speckled Sock
Hint of Blue Woad
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Gloves, Misc. Home, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults
- Techniques: Crocheted Colorwork, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Bio-Nylon, Corriedale, Highland, Merino, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Chunky, DK, Fingering, Super Bulky
- Color Style: Gradient, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural
- Fiber Origin: UK
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber, Mini Skeins