British dyer Lucy Betteridge is an independent fiber artist. “I enjoy creating color and creating one-of-a-kind yarns and rovings, whether it be through dyeing or spinning. If you’re local, you can find Lucy at area fiber events. If you love it, buy it, because it sells out fast.http://www.hooksanddye.co.uk
Follow on Instagram: @HooksAndDye
Follow on Facebook: @HooksAndDye
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Blk. Welsh Mtn., Corriedale, Llanwenog, Merino, Shetland, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Tweed, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: S. America, UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Rolags, Roving, Slivers, Top
- Spinning Fiber: BFL, Corriedale, Llanwenog, Merino, Wool
- Local Fiber, Unique Batches