Diana and Dave are the dyers and spinners behind D n D Fibers. Lots of handspun yarn, roving and top in many fiber types and gorgeous colors.https://DnDFibers.etsy.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Corriedale, CVM, Llama, Rambouillet, Shetland, Silk, Targhee, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Handspun, Worsted
- Color Style: Marled, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Australia, N. America, S. America, US
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Merino, Mulberry Silk, Polwarth, Rambouillet, Shetland, Silk, Targhee, Tussah Silk, Wool
- Unique Batches