Knit designer Tommy Schafer produces beautiful colorwork designs available for free, mainly hats and cowls, but garments, too. “I was raised by extremely industrious parents, who taught me that if you want something you can’t afford, or something that doesn’t yet exist, you learn to make it yourself,” Tommy says. Designs are gorgeous.http://tommyplayswithfiber.com
Follow on Twitter: @PortmanToast
Follow on Instagram: @Edible_Chrome
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mittens
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts Only
- This Business is: LGBTQIA-Owned