Patterns from Rachy Newin Designs are intended to provide crocheters with the opportunity to make something truly beautiful, with high end yarns that are a joy to work with. They highlight the beauty of natural fibers and hand dyed yarns, and emphasize the artistry that can be created with crochet. The patterns are full of tips and tricks for adding a smoother, more polished, and finished look to any project. Patterns also contain as much flexibility and customizability as possible so that you can create something that suits you perfectly. I’m eyeing the From the Ashes Shawl. Rachy’s designs are available on Etsy and through Patreon.https://rachynewindesigns.etsy.com
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+, Children
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Colorwork, Crocheted Lace
- Pattern Features: Accessibility