Minnesota designer Crystal named Milly’s Knit Designs for the grandmother that taught Crystal to knit. “Milly’s Knit Designs garments and accessory patterns are designed with size inclusivity at the forefront,” Crystal says. There’s a little something for everyone on this site, and some gorgeously interesting cabled designs. You can even buy the readymade test knits for Crystal’s designs. Patterns are available through the site and on Ravelry and LoveCrafts.https://www.millysknits.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Headbands, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing