Nature’s Luxury sells a variety of luxury brands, including their house yarn, which looks amazing. “All our hand knitting yarns are made of natural materials,” the site says. “Some are produced traditionally, some organically, emphasizing the preservation of the environment and nature’s balance.” The site also sells beautiful accessories.https://naturesluxury.com
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Alpine Stone Sheep, Blk. Welsh Mtn., Camel, Cashmere, Guanaco, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Pomeranian, Qiviut, Tussah Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Lace, Worsted
- Color Style: Marled, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving
- Spinning Fiber: Camel, Silk, Wool