Sara is the crochet and knit designer behind Azariah’s Fiber Arts. Stunning Estonian and Orenburg lace shawls and more, plus a tutorial on Haapsalu lace. Sara’s designs have been in Spin Off and Ply magazine. In 2016 she earned her certificate as a Master of Crochet. She has taught professionally since 2007. Patterns are available on Payhip and Ravelry.https://payhip.com/azariah
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Children
- Techniques: Crochet, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts Only