Whilst trying to get the “Underdog” theme out of my head, I will tell you that US dyer and spinner Nat has put together a beautiful collection of handspun yarns, and fibers so that you can spin your own. Nat does so with the help of German shepherd Hestia, who “helps” with Nat’s spinning far too much.https://www.fiberdogfibers.com
Follow on Instagram: @FiberdogFibers
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Romney, Wensleydale, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Handspun, Sport
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Puni, Roving
- Spinning Fiber: BFL, Corriedale, Romney, Wensleydale, Wool
- Mini Skeins, Unique Batches