FelinFach Natural Textiles is an independent Welsh company based at a 200-year-old former flour mill in the Preseli mountain area of Pembrokeshire. “When I struggled to find that color, shade or tone that was in my thoughts … I turned to the 100% natural dyes, a more time-consuming method with a few more stages, but the rewards for your patience make it worthwhile,” dyer Karen Morgan says. In addition to yarn, FelinFach sells beautiful woven blankets and other readymade items.https://felinfach.com
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Minis and Midis
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Cashmere, Corriedale, Gotland, Linen, Masham, Merino, Mohair, Peru. Highland, Silk, Welsh Mule, Wensleydale, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Tweed
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural
- Fiber Origin: S. America, UK