Beaker Button is the brain child of Jen Best, who dreamed of a fiber craft studio to stock fabulous yarns and fibers for discerning yarn enthusiasts. Jen wanted a place to explore a passion for color and texture in textiles, and to showcase a passion for Dorset buttons. Beaker Button sells house-dyed yarns and fiber, along with leading brands. Lots of felting supplies, too. Some pages have marked links to the shop’s Ravelry page.https://www.beakerbutton.co.uk
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Firelight Merino Silk
Variegated Tough Sock
Raked Over the Coals
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Cashmere, Cotton, Merino, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Lace, Sport, Super Bulky
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Fiber Origin: UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Banana, Merino, Nylon, Rose, SeaCell, Silk, Soy, Tussah Silk, Wool, Yak
- Local Fiber, Unique Batches