Glenda Winkleman, aka Creative Grandma, is a freelance crochet designer with more than 40 years of crocheting for Crochet Fantasy, Crochet World, Crochet Omni, Annie’s Publications, and Leisure Arts Publications. “My passion is Crochet. I love to teach crochet on YouTube, teaching a Stitch of the Week as well as crochet tutorials for many of my patterns,” Glenda says.https://creativegrandma.net
Follow on YouTube: CreativeGrandma
Follow on Instagram: @akaCreativeGrandma
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Scarves, Shawls, Slippers
- Size Range: Adults, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Cables, Crocheted Colorwork, Crocheted Lace, Tunisian Crochet
- Pattern Features: Video Support