Noriko Ho, a U.S. knitwear and crochet designer, says, “I’ve discovered a true passion for colors, and love to combine them in various ways. Anytime I find a fun yarn, these days, I’m trying to pair it up with other colorways! I think you’ll find this reflected in most of my designs.” Noriko’s patterns on Payhip are Pay What Works. “Knitting should be accessible to everyone, no matter what their current life situation.”https://payhip.com/norichanknits
Follow on Instagram: @Norichan Knits
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Accessibility
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned