Horse ’n’ Round Studio is a maker of yarn, spinning/felting tools and supplies, and finished items. “I have roving and fleeces from local farms as well as my own,” this maker says. “I also have some original knitting and crochet patterns, as well as a woodworking pattern for a historical Swedish band loom.”https://www.horse-round.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Bord. Leicester, Cheviot, Cormo, Corriedale, Cotton, Finn, Gotland, Icelandic, Jacob, Lincoln, Llama, Masham, Merino, Mohair, Polwarth, Rambouillet, Romney, Shetland, Silk, Southdown, Soy, Suffolk, Targhee, Teeswater, Tussah Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Handspun, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Marled, Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Australia, Europe, N. America, UK, US
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber, Unique Batches