New Jersey based Cape May Fiber Co is inspired by the sea and shore. “Taking my fine arts degree and my knowledge of yarns and fibers, my goal is to produce extraordinary colors on yarns that bring joy and comfort to those who knit and wear them,” the dyer says. I get so much joy out of seeing a fellow knitter make something I designed. It truly brings happiness to my heart to know someone enjoyed what was once a sketch in my mind.”https://capemayfiber.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Cashmere, Merino, Mulberry Silk, SeaCell, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Chunky, DK, Fingering, Lace, Super Bulky
- Color Style: Gradient, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Botanical, Natural
- Fiber Origin: N. America, US
- Unique Batches