Yumiko is the knit and crochet designer at DanDoh. Patterns are mainly for lacy garments, which Yumiko says work well in her Arizona climate. They are, in a word, stunning. All pattern links that go to Ravelry are clearly marked. Most patterns are available directly from the DanDoh site. Yumiko also offers links to buy the beautiful DanDoh fibers (mainly plant-based) on each pattern.https://www.dandoh.com
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned