Morehouse Farm began with a plan to grow the finest wool in the US and to re-introduce Merino sheep to New England. Once a wool grower’s favorite, the Merino sheep had all but disappeared from New England farms. Now their champion sheep produce commercially dyed and small-batch yarn. Lots of patterns to see here, too, including the most adorable animal patterns for things like an alligator scarf and animal backpacks.http://www.morehousefarm.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Books, Printed Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Gloves, Hats, Misc. Home, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Video Support