Morehouse Farm began with a plan to grow the finest wool in the US and to re-introduce Merino sheep to New England. Once a wool grower’s favorite, the Merino sheep had all but disappeared from New England farms. Now their champion sheep produce commercially dyed and small-batch yarn. Lots of patterns to see here, too, including the most adorable animal patterns for things like an alligator scarf and animal backpacks.http://www.morehousefarm.com
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Books, Printed Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Gloves, Hats, Misc. Home, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Video Support