The Sweater Collective is the vision of South Australian artist and designer Jessica Gore. Jess nurtures the philosophy of a handmade wardrobe by designing knitting and crochet patterns for you to make and creating tutorials to support all experience levels. Great textures.https://payhip.com/TheSweaterCollective
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Children
- Techniques: Brioche, Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Video Support