Pittsburgh based HipStrings sells beautiful spinning fiber and yarn. It is also a maker of tools for spinning, knitting, crochet and weaving. Custom fiber blends are available, along with hand-dyed yarns. Kit section contains one clearly marked link to Ravelry. Dyes are heavy-metal-free.http://www.hipstrings.com
Follow on YouTube: HipStrings
Follow on Twitter: @HipStrings
Follow on Instagram: @HipStrings
Follow on Facebook: @HipStrings
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Manx Loagh., Merino, Polwarth, Shetland, Targhee, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, DK, Fingering, Lace, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Fiber Reactive
- Fiber Origin: South Africa, UK, US
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Slivers, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Bord. Leicester, Camel, Cashmere, Corriedale, Cotton, CVM, Eri Silk, Finn, Linen, Manx Loagh., Merino, Mint, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Nylon, Polwarth, Rambouillet, Romney, Shetland, Silk, Targhee, Tussah Silk, Welsh Mountain, Wool, Yak, Zwartbles
- Unique Batches