U.S. designer Vanessa Smith says, “Simply put, I’m a knitter. The cold and rainy seasons of Washington State laid the foundation for my desire to learn this wool-filled craft, and a friend taught me to cast on and the knit stitch one evening in the fall of 2005. I haven’t looked back since!” If you like cables and textures, you’ll love Vanessa’s designs.http://www.vanessasmithdesigns.com
Follow on YouTube: VanessaSmithDesigns
Follow on Instagram: @VanessaSmithDesigns
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Video Support
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned