U.S. designer Vanessa Smith says, “Simply put, I’m a knitter. The cold and rainy seasons of Washington State laid the foundation for my desire to learn this wool-filled craft, and a friend taught me to cast on and the knit stitch one evening in the fall of 2005. I haven’t looked back since!” If you like cables and textures, you’ll love Vanessa’s designs. I have my eye on Julissa.http://www.vanessasmithdesigns.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mitts, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Video Support
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned