Weichien lives on an island in the Canadian Arctic archipelago and designs size-inclusive knitwear. “In our little cozy northern home, my partner, Theo, and I embrace slow and quiet living,” Weichien says. “Our designs are inspired by the beauty in this place we’re so lucky to call home.” Some patterns come in child sizes, too. I’m loving the “snøfrost” sweater. And the very-wee “petite jumper and hat.” Well, really all of it. If you love colorwork, go have a look.https://www.thepetiteknitter.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mittens, Socks
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned