Subito Farm Designs is a mother daughter team of pattern designers/artisans based in Carlisle, Massachusetts dedicated to creating domestic and locally produced yarns and finished goods. All of our yarns are raised/grown, processed, spun, and dyed in the United States.http://subitofarm.com
Follow on Instagram: @SubitoFarm
Follow on Facebook: @https://www.facebook.com/subitofarm/
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Foss Gradient Set
Sunflower Yarn Set
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns, Printed Patterns
- Patterns for: Bags, Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Gloves, Hats, Headbands, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Charts Only, Written Only
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Cormo, Cotton, Merino, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Solids
- Dye Type: Acid, Natural, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: US
- Local Fiber, Mini Skeins