German designer Selana of Red and the Wolf Designs describes its aesthetic as “modern clothing and accessories with fairytale sensibilities. I have been knitting regularly since my son was born, after learning as a kid and never touching it afterwards. Same goes for crochet. Now most of my crafting time is taken up by working one idea or another that’s popping into my mind and most of them end up here eventually.”https://payhip.com/Redandthewolfdesigns
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Accessories, Blankets, Children's Sizes, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mitts, Shawls
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: LGBTQ+ Owned