Stellar Fibreworks yarn is hand-dyed, often with roof-harvested rain water in Cape Town, South Africa. The wind off the sea infuses the yarn with a hint of the Atlantic Ocean while it dries in the African sun. A song lyric is tucked into each colorway, and then it is ready to be yours! Yarns are not available on on the site but can be purchased through online LYS stockists. Note: There are well-marked links to Ravelry projects with each base listing.https://stellarfibreworks.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Merino, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Fingering, Lace, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: South Africa
- Customer Nom., Local Fiber