Natalie Warner of Natalie in Stitches teaches knitwear design and design development, garment construction, garment fitting, pattern cutting, hand and machine knitting, and crochet. Designs have lots of great textures, along with some lovely lace fabrics. Click the Shop link, not the dropdown choices, to see Natalie’s designs on the site, or visit the links at the top of the My Designs page, which include a clearly marked link to Ravelry. Natalie has quite a few designs on the Arnall-Culliford site, though they aren’t clearly marked as such.https://natalieinstitches.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Headbands, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned