Knit Me works exclusively with Canadian dyers to create yarn subscription boxes and knitting kits. Patterns in the kits are designed by Knit Me owner Kelsi Morris. Previous subscription box patterns are sold separately on knitme.ca.http://knitme.ca
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links that help fund Yarn Database.*
*Affiliate links are to websites that share a fraction of their sales overhead with sites like Yarn Database. Buying a pattern through an affiliate link does not reduce what the designer receives.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Patterns
- Patterns for: Bags, Boot Cuffs, Cowls, Gloves, Hats, Headbands, Misc. Home, Mittens, Mitts, Scarf, Scarves, Shawls, Slippers
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Accessibility
- This Business is: Disabled-Owned, LGBTQ+ Owned, Neurodivergent-Owned