Designer Julie Robinson is Julie at Work. In addition to designing shawls and garments, Julie designs beautiful wall hangings from leftover fabrics. “I’m a designer and textile junkie based in Brooklyn, New York. I’ve worked for years as a fashion designer for top brands,” Julie says. “I love making clothes, but I hate making waste. I’m changing my creative habits to reflect that.”https://www.julieatwork.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned