Renee Van Hoy designs loom knits, and the patterns are amazing. Renee also has launched a list of designers who publish accessible patterns, with the help of fellow designer Nicky Jenson. Renee’s patterns are advertised as innovative, invisible loom designs, which seems just about right.https://ReneeVanHoyDesigns.etsy.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Hats, Misc. Home, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Babies
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting, Loom
- Pattern Features: Accessibility, Written Only