Christine writes knitting and crochet patterns for sweaters, hats, mittens, scarves, cowls, bags and a set of puzzle pieces that fits in an Altoids tin. Christine especially enjoys technical and engineering details. The super-cute Bet’cha sweater is inclusively sized. Don’t miss the adorable bags. Patterns are available through clearly marked links to Payhip and Ravelry shops.http://www.christineguestdesigns.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Bags, Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Skirts
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+
- Techniques: Crochet, Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written