Designer Renee Van Hoy and designer and tech editor Nicky Jensen have created a database of low-vision-friendly, screen-reader-friendly, Braille, and other accessible knitting, crochet and loom patterns. Patterns are from a variety of designers, including the founders.https://accessiblepatternsindex.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Bags, Blankets, Boot Cuffs, Cowls, Dresses, Garments, Gloves, Hats, Headbands, Leggings, Legwarmers, Misc. Home, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Skirts, Slippers, Socks, Toys
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Crochet, Knitting, Loom
- Pattern Features: Accessibility
- This Business is: Disabled-Owned