Clarisabeth is the human behind the crochetcakes podcast and the Daintybycrochetcakes brand on Etsy. “When I first ventured into the crochet world, I was 15 years old and I couldn’t understand how anyone practiced it enough to create anything with it,” Clarisabeth says. “I would like to think that in my 10 years crocheting I have unlocked some of the mysteries of the craft but there is still much to look forward to and uncover. Let’s learn together in this new adventure.” Patterns on the site are free and available in English and Spanish. PDFs are available for purchase on Etsy.https://crochetcakes.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Web Page
- Patterns for: Blankets, Dresses, Garments, Hats, Shawls, Skirts, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Lace
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned