Cabin Boy Knits creates naturally dyed yarns with a vision to bridge together the farmer, the spinner, the weaver, the knitter, the arty and the curious while nurturing friendships along the way.https://cabinboyknits.com
Follow on Twitter: @CabinBoyKnits
Follow on Instagram: @CabinBoyKnits
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Reds Yellows Pinks
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Cashmere, Finn, Gotland, Icelandic, Lincoln, Masham, Merino, Peru. Highland, Polwarth, Rambouillet, Romney, Shetland, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, DK, Fingering, Worsted
- Color Style: Marled, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural
- Fiber Origin: Canada, S. America
- Local Fiber
- This Business is: LGBTQIA-Owned